Rules to live by
Drink, Steal, Swear, & Lie.
Drink from the "everlasting cup" every day.
Steal a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are.
Swear that you will be a better person today than yesterday.
Lie down at night thank God you live on Earth and have
10 Questions God won't ask you when you get to Heaven
If you take the time to read it and maybe apply it to your own life...it makes you think. : )
1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove, He'll ask
how many people you drove who didn't have
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house,
He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your
closet, He'll ask how many you helped clothe.
4. God won't ask what your highest salary was, He'll
ask if you gave some to help others.
5. God won't ask what your job title was, He'll ask if
you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God won't ask how many friends you had, He'll ask
how many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, He'll
ask how you treated your neighbors.
8. God won't ask about the color of your skin, He'll
ask about the content of your character.
9. God won't ask why it took you so long to seek
Salvation, He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in
heaven, and not to the gates of Hell.
10. God won't have to ask how many people you
forwarded this to, He already knows whether or not you
are ashamed to share this information to whom you
love. Repost this if you believe in God.